Responsibilities of Advisory Board and Organizing Committee Members
- Suggesting tracks for the conference as per the current trends in pharmaceuticals and nanotechnology and that may grab the attention of scientific community.
- Reviewing the abstracts for the conference. For reviewing abstract, we will place your name under abstract selection committee.
- Spreading the word about the conference among your friends and community through available platforms like email, social media etc.
- Notify us for any improvement in website or modification of theme and topics
- Introducing us with your company contacts who may be interested to exhibit/ sponsor at our conference
- Provide us the permission to use your photo on our website under organizing committee and advisory board.
- Your electronic signature is required for sending the formal invitation letter.
- Opportunity to be a keynote speaker for the conference
- Opportunity to be a chair/co-chair for sessions
- Opportunity to organize a workshop during the conference on the topic of your choice.
- Networking with scientific community
- Poster judge for the conference
- Opportunity to lead the conference as moderator
- On a group registration of 10 people, 50% registration fee will be waived for your participation.
- Opportunity to publish a manuscript in one of our Journals.
Note: Note:As we truly understand the various other inevitable obligations incumbent upon Advisory Board Members and Organizing Committee member, you can contribute to any of the above roles as per your convenience.